Accessibility Statement for Escuela Santa Maria del Valle Website
At Escuela Santa Maria del Valle, we strive to ensure that our website, https://esmv.edu.hn, is accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. We are committed to meeting the accessibility standards set forth by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
Some of the steps we have taken to make our website more accessible include:
- Providing alt text for all images to make them accessible to screen readers
- Ensuring that all website functionality is operable through a keyboard
- Using clear and concise language to make content easy to understand
- Ensuring that all website forms and documents are accessible to assistive technology
- Using high contrast colors and appropriate font sizes for readability
We also strive to regularly test our website for accessibility and make any necessary improvements to ensure that all users can access the information they need.
If you encounter any difficulties accessing content on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to provide you with the information you require in a format that is accessible to you.
Thank you for choosing Escuela Santa Maria del Valle, and we are committed to providing an inclusive online experience for all users.