Terms Of Service
Welcome to https://esmv.edu.hn/ (the «Site»), operated by Escuela Santa Maria del Valle. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Intellectual Property. All content and materials on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Escuela Santa Maria del Valle or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use of the Site. You may use the Site for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site.
- User Content. You are solely responsible for any content you post, upload, or transmit to the Site. By submitting any content to the Site, you grant Escuela Santa Maria del Valle a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Escuela Santa Maria del Valle. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided «as is» and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Escuela Santa Maria del Valle does not guarantee that the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability. Escuela Santa Maria del Valle shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the inability to use the Site.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Honduras.
- Changes to the Terms of Service. Escuela Santa Maria del Valle reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination. Escuela Santa Maria del Valle reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms of Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Escuela Santa Maria del Valle and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Escuela Santa Maria del Valle regarding the use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site.